Sunday: February 12, 2017 Service at 10:00 A.M
- *Included in this bulletin: Sunday’s speaker ***** Church Care day this week***** Spiritual Cinema ***** Events
- *Are you letting Life love you? Unity welcomes back coach, author and speaker Diane L Haworth who will explore this topic with us and give examples of how we can allow more love to flow into each day.
* Church Care day is this Saturday, February 11 at 10 AM.
- * Our next Spiritual Cinema will be Friday, February 17 and we will be showing “WAR ROOM – PRAYER IS A POWERFUL WEAPON” This movie is a compelling faith drama filled with humor and heart that became the #1 movie in US theaters and received raving reviews from audiences.
- Tony & Elizabeth have it all, great jobs, beautiful daughter and their dream home. But appearances can be deceiving. Their world is actually crumbling under the strain of a failing marriage. They establish a “war room” and a battle plan of prayer for the family. Invite your friends and join us. Doors open at 6:30 and the movie starts at 7 PM.
- Events: 2/17 Spiritual Cinema
- 2/19 Tom Capshew
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday Healing & Prayer group 10 AM
- Wednesday’s conversation’s each week at 10 AM
Unity of the Shenandoah 6460 Valley Pike, Stephens City, VA 22655.
- We look forward to seeing you Sunday!